CONFUSED, STRESSED, OVERWHELMED WITH FINANCIAL CONCERNS?
Our placement services are designed to help you save time, money, and reduce unnecessary stress by providing guidance, education, and price negotiation. When it comes to your loved one’s care, we understand your concerns and have the professional expertise to help you. We at Good Hands assist families like yours locate the most suitable living options for your loved ones according to their level of care, location, and budget. We promise to treat you with honesty, dignity, and respect. (the highlighted text will be hyperlinks to living option page and some of the text below.)
- Available 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Our service is Free of Charge
- Quick response for emergency or crisis situations
- Level of care evaluation completed prior to placement
- Evaluation and placement process supervised by master level social worker
- Experienced, personal advisor assigned to your case
- Placement process coordinated with all parties involved including the client, social worker/case manager, assisted living provider, supporting services, etc.
- Personal guided tours of the facilities
- 1 Free month of Geriatric Care Management upon placement
- Free specialized transportation provided upon discharge
Level of Care
Good Hands will assess and evaluate your loved one’s personal needs and psychosocial profile, and collaborate with all parties involved in their care. A thorough assessment is crucial in matching these needs to the level of care offered by the varied care providers in our network.
The location of the care providers plays an important role for our clients and their families. Convenience of location often determines how frequent family members are able to visit, as well as the length of time they are able spend with their loved ones. Good Hands will strive to find the locations that have immediate availability for our clients with the closest proximity to family and friends.
Care providers determine their monthly rates based on the client’s level of care, type of accommodation, and services provided. We realize that a client’s budget is important in the decision making process. Whether your loved one is covered by private funds, long term care insurance, veteran benefits, or Medicaid (ALTCS), we negotiate lower fees to help you stay within your budget.